DEWALT DWA2T40IR Screwriving Set IMPACT READY, 40-Piece
New Dewalt Flextorq Bit Set Unboxing And Review!
DEWALT DWA2T40IR Screwdriving Set
DeWalt New FlexTorq Impact Ready Bits
DEWALT 30pc Impact Screwdriving Bit Set and Magnetic Screw Lock Demo DWA2FTS30IRC
DeWalt 45 Pc Driving Set MaxFit Unboxing & Review
Tool Review: DeWalt Flex Torq Impact Ready Bits
Набор ударных бит DeWALT DWA2T40IR
Набор принадлежностей Dewalt DWA2T35IR
DEWALT DWA2T40IR IMPACT READY FlexTorq Screw Driving Set 40 Piece
Amazon Price: $40.00 $21.99 You save: $18.01 (45%). (as of March 25, 2019 9:40 am –
DEWALT DWA2T40IR Screwriving Set: This 40-piece screwdriver set has plenty of screw tips for all of your driving needs. Specifically designed for impact driving, these tips reduce breakage. They minimize drops and reduce wobbles for more time working and less spent picking up fallen screws.
DEWALT DWA2T40IR Screwriving Set Minimizes Drops and
- Reduces Wobbles & Breakage
- 10x Magnetic Screw Lock
- FlexTorq allows bits to flex up to 15 degrees
- 10x Magnetic Screw Lock system
- Minimizes drops and reduces wobbling
- Reduces breakage and longer life
- What a real customer thinks:
- The DEWALT DWA2T40IR Screwriving Set is a Very nice little kit. Drill/driver, charger and two small 20v batteries that give reasonable life for their size. I was using the drill to power one of these (Revolver Drill Brush – Power Scrubbing Drill Attachment – Multi-Purpose Cleaning Tool – and I just noticed it’s pictured mounted on this very drill in the latest listing picture) and I got about 15-20 minutes of concentrated high-speed work out of each cell before there was any sign of loss of charge. The cells hold their charge when not under load too. The chuck is easy to tighten and slack off and has a very nice click detente locking action. It has the usual “slip-torque” bezel so you don’t power screws through your drywall or plywood when your attention wanders while working. The tool bag is a bit cramped, and I miss the hardshell case my older 14v Ryobi came in, but for the price, you really can’t beat this package. I went for the brushless version. Anecdotal evidence is that it will give longer life and use less power than a trad brush-type motor, but I have no evidence from personal experience that this is the case.
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “cosmbizglobma-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_design = “enhanced_links”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B002DLRN72”;
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “6684581ec85f5921a4a81fbb3c0b9254”;
This DEWALT DWA2T40IR Screwriving Set is Recommended and then some. I’m very impressed by the way the batteries for this drill hold their charge. I use the drill for short bursts of use with a couple of weeks between each use. With my old Ryobi, the NiCads would discharge over the course of a week, meaning the drill was never ready when I needed it. This drill/battery combo is always ready. And because they hold their charge well, I can charge the spare and stick it in the bag, sure it will be good to go days later. I was going to buy the ultra-high capacity batteries, but I’ve found I can get by on the little ones it came with. Maybe if you are building a house you would need that high-capacity sort of ampere-hour capability, but I don’t. I am very impressed indeed.